View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 05:57 PM   #29
ez go go
Doin' the Wild Thang

E-Z-GO

Default Re: #90 Main Jet Drill Size

Quote:
Originally Posted by invalidsession View Post
Dear mr. missing link, your responses and replies are abject in their futility. do you have nothing to say regarding jet sizing, or are we entering into a personal battle of wits? the former you have lost already, and the latter is predetermined.you, sir, are an arsehole! I suggest that before you make anymore unconsidered points, that you read the ABC of carburation.

Chris
Apparently these responses are finding their intended nerve b/c your ego is still pushing you deeper in. The wits battle stopped with your own admission to your moronic screenname and personality INVALIDSESSION. Your a loser and your to retarted to realize it.. Your only protection is the empty space of the internet where you can mouth off aimlessly about things you obviously know nothing about. So hide behind that keyboard candya$$ and patch your beaten ego so you can muster up another useless reply... I've already made my contribution to treestump about what I did to correct my cart. Nothing more, nothing less. It was you that came out of neverland and started rudely bashing my reply, so don't talk to me with all the high and mighty talk you sissy... Unconsidered points seems to be your forte'.... ( OOHHH a big word like Chrissy ) And I've got the ABC's and the rest, apparently you got " CARBURETORS FOR DUMMIES " because you even spelled it wrong Mr. Spell Check... What was your comment, UUUUU UU LAST TIME I CHECKED SPELL CHECK WAS FREE!! Your a dumb a$$ and your continued responses only magnify your ignorance and incompetence so keep it up. Everybody else here already know your a douche so keep on, your future responses will be as transparent as the space b/w your ears.. Your a tool and you don't even know it.... I would tell you to ask a friend but I feel sure you would have as much luck finding one of those as you would finding a clue...
ez go go is offline   Reply With Quote