View Single Post
Old 08-08-2019, 06:57 PM   #12
muspod
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: i40L ICON Electric Street Legal Golf Cart

Quote:
Originally Posted by rroyston View Post
So have a bit of experience with ICON. I own a dealership stocking 150 misc units some being ICON. We have had nothing but great experience dealing with the company and our customers love them. I have yet to see any warranty problems. Before choosing Icon we toured there facility based in Tampa where I saw a full parts department along with 500+ vehicles, and a very knowledgeable foreman running the operation. I met the owner numerous times and feel very comfortable putting our company's name behind the brand.
Time will tell with LV Tong. The Icon/ Elite / Ziggy / Panther / Aetric / Moto Electric (just in Florida) etc etc etc brands are relative new so IF they can perform like their competitors you shouldn't have any issues. But they do. We also went by the Icon place 2 months ago. There is no way that place could even hold 500 vehicles. They'd be in trouble is they had 500 vehicles! More like 30 unassembled carts stacked up. Their parts dept. could fit in golf cart. Hopefully they have the part you'll need. chances are they wont. Saw one warehouse employee. Place looked dead..Maybe they were all out trying to sell their wares.. We traded in an Icon for a Club Car. We're sticking with American brands at this time..
I also find it interesting the other comments on this thread are from people making their first post about this.. Are you guys salespeople or owners?

Last edited by muspod; 08-08-2019 at 07:06 PM.. Reason: forgot to include something..
muspod is offline   Reply With Quote