View Single Post
Old 07-05-2022, 09:30 AM   #5
mtollin
Gone Wild

Default Re: Icon i20 - Suspension Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG Prez View Post
I was wondering this same thing - I'm happy with the cart except the ride is quite rough. In all fairness I upgraded to 12" wheels to gain more speed and I know that contributed to the ride, but it seems like someone should make a kit designed for those of us who use the cart almost 100% on the street. If anyone has a suggestion please share. I have even thought about trading for a polaris GEM which I believe has an independent suspension.
Street? Thats my best ride. Try taking it on the golf course. On the road I'm faster than almost all carts in our neighborhood. On the golf course, I'm the slowest and can't even sit back to protect my back. Wish you Icon owners would call the dealer/factory in Tampa and ask them to develop an adjustable shock (similar to motorcycles) for after market. In fact, I'd love to see if someone could alter another shock from a different cart or maybe some Harley Road King Air shocks to these things.

...and just wait for all the lithium upgrades. The loss in weight will make it even worse. Ride is ONLY thing I find wrong with these carts
mtollin is offline   Reply With Quote