2) Ah capacity -100Ah
3) Number of individual packs -16 Cells
4) Pack voltage -58.4
5) Controller upgrade -Alltrax XCT500
6) Motor upgrade -AMD 7144
7) Series, Sepex or AC drive -Sepex
O.D. Tire size -22"
9) Typical driving terrain -Hilly
10) Estimated range on pavement -Even with all the hills I estimate 40mi/charge. This is based on the Renogy Battery Monitor readings.
11) Average and Top speeds -All of my driving is on city streets so I like to stay around 25 MPH. I have noticed I got up to 28 at one time. My Alltrax is limited to 5500 rpm and max current is 250a. I turned off Turbo because I felt it was contributing to the cold weather shutdowns
12) Likes or dislikes - My big like is no maint. I haven't burnt any acid holes in my clothes. My biggest like is the reduction in weight. It got me over the threshold where I can maintain my speed uphill (22 mph) and not be a traffic hazard. My only dislike is that when the temperature drops to 40/50 degrees the batteries get sluggish and on some of the big hills the BMS will cut out due to low voltage. Last winter I temp solved the problem with a heating pad. This year I'm hoping to do something more permanent.
13) Additional comments - 2010 Club Car with a Allsport 4" lift and a Alpha Body Kit. The Lithium batteries have been in use for a year and a half. I highly recommend the Renogy Meter. It make driving so much more fun when you know that you have enough battery to make it home.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Final Touches.jpg (103.0 KB, 0 views)
WalterM6 is offline   Reply With Quote