View Single Post
Old 04-23-2016, 11:34 AM   #1
hdwg
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default New batteries and converter

Great forum, have gotten lots of great info here. Have a little issue with my 2000 pds. We have it our seasonal campsite during camping season, garaged over the winter so, use it on weekends/ 2-4 days a week. Bought some new 6v Trojans and a Madjax 36-12v converter, put it all together last weeked. Got thru the weekend, charged it up Sunday afternoon and left for the week. Came out last night, batts pretty low. Metered everything, no power coming out of the converter unless turned on, voltage good across and individually with the batts..?

I have everything wired to switches I put in, one to turn on the converter, one for lights, one for radio. Lights and radio will not come on without the converter switch being on. As well to the converter switch, wired a state of charge meter from Madjax. I do have the radio memory wired, constant 12vdc, radio was wired just last night and was not thru the week.

Had it out this morning and the meter dropped a notch for the little we rode around, seemed to much for 10 min ride. Any help, opinion etc, much appreciated!
hdwg is offline   Reply With Quote