View Single Post
Old 09-07-2021, 10:06 PM   #4
nzezgo
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Help please - 48v Ezgo Shuttle... solenoid, to fuse, to resistor to contactor ??

Thanks ThreeCW and bronsonJ for your input. Just a couple more questions if you don't mind answering:

- Solenoid - Just in case I discover I do have a Solenoid issue, can you tell me what spec Solenoid I should purchase to replace this one. I'm getting a lithium battery 48v, and my motor is 4kw, 48v and 101a (image attached).

- Fuse Holder - I definitely need to replace this as its rusted out. I assume I just purchase a 48v 800a fuse and holder replacement... but wondering why it is 800a when the controller is rated at 400a? Shouldn't the fuse also be 400a size? Are you able to tell my what fuse I should purchase please?

- 48v Contactor - Also rusted, so will need to replace with a new one of these... I assume getting the same size of 48v and 25a is correct?

- Little Resistor - Definitely need to replace, its destroyed, not burnt, but rusted out... I can't read anything on it... so asking if you could provide some insight into what resistor I should purchase please.

Lastly, in my wiring diagram there was this 1 cable coming off the 48v contactor that went no where... from the links to the curtis manuals you provided, it appears this wire could be for my off/on tow bar switch, which was missing.

Again, thanks for your insight here... and look forward to your answers so I can make some purchases... much appreciated!
Attached Images
File Type: png Engine size.png (240.0 KB, 0 views)
nzezgo is offline   Reply With Quote