View Single Post
Old 11-29-2021, 12:14 PM   #28
BballBeast
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Time for new batteries 😞

Awesome looking bikes. My grandpa used to race boats but always had tons of toys. He had both Suzuki 250r quadracer like the one you posted and had a quadrilla 500r that he sold cause he was too old to handle the thing anymore. He's the one who taught me how to fix or build up anything with a motor. God bless his soul. Mom had a Honda atc 250r that I almost killed myself on a few times lmao. Those 3 wheelers are crazy haha. I started off with a cr85 then had a cr250 that had a 270 big bore kit that I sold before I moved to Florida from New Jersey. Wish I never sold that bike but had to much stuff to move. Now I have a Suzuki ltz400 which is stock other than intake, full exhaust, rejeted carb and 13 tooth front sprocket. I paln on throwing a big bore kit on it eventually since the bike burns oil when warming. Once the rings heat up and expand it stops smoking but just got too many project to mess with the bike. Plus cops shut down trails around here so I just ride it down the road once in a while lmao. I wish i had pictures of our old bikes but that was before the cell phone age. Probably got some old photos somewhere in storage.
BballBeast is offline   Reply With Quote