View Single Post
Old 07-28-2022, 08:05 AM   #8
hardhouseinc
Getting Wild

Default Re: Star EV carts are trash made with cheap metal. AVOID

So star parts are a scam

They are selling parts identical for other parts for other carts like CCar for 5x the cost

I tore down my motor to check the bearing and brushes and the motor is almost identical to a clubcar 3.5hp motor. it may be the same thing but I think the shaft is shorter since the axle bolts in with less IDK what to call it. The input shaft doesnt go as deep. Its seriusly an identical motor the same bearing and speed sensor and brush box.
They are trying to charge $200 for brushes OMFG
You can buy the same club car ones its an identical shaft and box just WOW

https://www.ebay.com/itm/32522698319...0AAOSw6uRipdF5

The brushes in the motor do not look like that either.
They are identical to a club car 3.5hp motor that I just rebuilt
These clowns make me wana puke.

They just put different plugs on the sensor like WTF just to make you buy their STUPID priced parts? Dont fall for it. you can change out the plug if your sensor goes bad and just use the CCar one its the same. Will try to get some pics but this is hysterical.
They are charging insane money for an idential sensor and magnet that costs like $20 just wow.
This BS from these clowns would make me never ever consider their BS ever if you have any sense. Club Car is superior just go club car. parts are all over ebay for cheap.
This is the exact same sensor they just change the socket plug. I looked at them both next to each other are identical. They are both going to the same Curtis model controller. It all reads the same thing. WHAT A JOKE
Attached Images
File Type: png Untitled.png (286.1 KB, 0 views)
hardhouseinc is offline   Reply With Quote