View Single Post
Old 08-30-2018, 05:45 PM   #8
nickdalzell1
Resident Curmudgeon

Default Re: 2013 RXV Curtis: Throttle wiper fault

Yeah, I am puzzled as well. As for grep, I am afraid the most we have is Windows XP Pro, since our Fairplay controller software never got updated to work in 7, 8, or 10. Grep is Linux/UNIX.

I am about this close to just putting their body onto a working car frame and sending it to them as their car, but that sounds sneaky but I cannot make this work, and FSIP got back to us and they can only send dealer level 1313 so i cannot bypass the error or manipulate the thresholds to force the car to go, either. We called Curtis and they can sell us the 1313 hardware, but are all hush hush about OEM level access, which is making me pull my hair out. Why is this so hard to get? how on earth do OEMs and folks like you all get it? I do not like the red tape involved with importing from China and I told the boss about ebay and that just shut the entire discussion down. We can fill out this form to get some sort of authorization from Curtis/EZGO about it but by their saying not available to USA i am not holding out any hope. Our shop is gonna close because it is being obsoleted by EZGOs constant changes. I am at the point where I would rather tackle repair on a Bad Boy Buggy over touching any newer EZGO with any length of pole...They really tick me off lately.
nickdalzell1 is offline   Reply With Quote