View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 05:08 PM   #19
BrewCityMusic
Hammer Down !!!!

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Help needed QUICK - 350 MCI versus Kawasaki 13hp - New cart (possibly)

Well I went ahead and drove back down, after a nights thought and some far better lighting, investigation, etc I bought the 2010. According to my buddy, being a changeover year there were early 800's that got the same springs, etc as the 1200 (basically making them the same) as well as the 13hp Kawi ... And it all seemed to fall into place. How's THIS for a clean cart, even the factory hang tags are still on the engine (and most importantly, the stickers are still on the new clutch)

There isn't a single nick or scratch ON this thing, so I figured at the price I couldn't possibly lose (heck I may mark it up a grand or so and just flip it as-is, who knows) ... Governor tied on the little wheels is giving me 25 on pavement, MORE than enough for my needs at the present, and that's with a loose tie for safety ...

Still have some "Soul-Searching" to do, but at least I have the cart here to look at while I do it, hahahahahaha
BrewCityMusic is offline   Reply With Quote