View Single Post
Old 04-25-2017, 04:57 PM   #4
Dustin Mustangs
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Help with Rhox upgradable LED light kit wiring

Ok, so I did have those two wires behind the dash for the power meter. One was ground and one was roughly the same voltage as I was reading at the batteries. That is a closed case, it works great and was a piece of cake once I started poking around with the multimeter.

I found a bit of a wiring diagram (attached) for the high low harness but am still a bit puzzled about how it is intended to be done. I found the grey male bullet mentioned but was not able to find 12v. That side of the harness is only 12 inches or so long and has what I would call a piggy back spade on the end that would allow a double connection to an existing spade terminal. I can't seem to find 12v anywhere, only 16 or 48, let alone within 12 inches from a floor mounted switch location. Everything else in this kit was super simple to hook up, I must be overlooking how this is supposed to be done? Any ideas??

Also, I would love to hear more about converting the lights and accessories to only operate with the cart switch on if anyone has details on that. I am worried I, or more likely my kids, will inadvertently damage the batteries with it set up the way it is now.

Thanks again for any help and for the warm welcome.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg LGT-169.jpg (115.8 KB, 0 views)
Dustin Mustangs is offline   Reply With Quote