View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 01:35 PM   #4
rifter
rifter

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Sad little EZGO 3 wheeler

She was always wanting to paint one of my carts Orange(her favorite color) so when her Grandkids broke her cart in half due to battery rust I got that cart from Richie and used what parts I needed from her old cart, completely took it apart, welded in new Stainless battery trays and anything else that was rusty, repainted it Orange. Today her Husband and I installed the batteries and drove it over to thier house, Bob(her Husband) called her out of the house to see the cart that I built, she had no idea it was her's, we had it parked so she couldn't see her name on the front, she said "Oh that's nice, you finally painted one Orange" she looked at the back and Bob said look at the front too, she walked around and got a funny look on her face and asked " who else do you know with that name?" I said "I don't know anyone else with that name" then she realized it was hers and it was a good moment. She's in her mid 70's but she got right on and tooled around the yard, very happy. Her husband Bob is the one that got me into Golf carts, he gave me the Yamaha that is now my Drag Cart and a few more that I have around here, I was more than happy to give back.
rifter is offline   Reply With Quote