View Single Post
Old 03-16-2021, 08:26 PM   #167
MYCART8A4RE
Getting Wild

Club Car

Default Re: MCOR / Pedal Assembly Confusion Explained

Yup, bringin' it back, lol...
I wonder if there is a way to weather proof these when new to keep from replacing them so often. I assume location and storage of the cart play a big role in the longevity? I'm located in Fl and I'm on my 3rd MCOR in 2.5yrs of ownership (2016 CC precedent). I purchased mine refurbished and built custom order in Dec of 2018. This forum, the members and the sponsors have been a huge help just to note! I do the usual pedal pump before taking the cart out and that lasts for quite a while until I get to where I need to pull off to the side more often while out for a cruise to pump the pedal again, and that's when I order a new one. I order the Mexico model everytime but it eventually fails again. My cart is stored under my carport always and I use a golf cart cover as well about 50% of the year. I use the cart year round. It sees the least use in the winter but still gets used just about every day. Only mentioning all of this to see if we can make an assessment on location, storage and use in terms of life of the MCOR. Maybe we can come up with a weather proofing type option? A sealant or similar that will keep the moisture/humidity out of the unit? They are relatively cheap and easy to replace but we all have to agree that they should last longer than they do. Any thoughts?
MYCART8A4RE is offline   Reply With Quote