View Single Post
Old 11-06-2020, 08:08 PM   #10148
sigfla45
Gone Wild

Default Re: What did you do to/for your EZGO today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigfla45 View Post
Well I decided to have a project last night so I wouldn’t have to watch election results. I installed a set of multicolored led underbody lights from ledunderbody. They were incredibly simple to install and work amazing. The kit let’s you zip tie, use 3m tape, self drilling screws or a combination of all 3. The kit comes with everything except alcohol or 3m adhesion promoter (if you want to use it). I used the 3m tape and screws. The only issue I had was in the rear. I was too close to the thick edge and one of my self drilling screws broke off so that strip has 3m tape and 1 screw.
Well, I ordered more underglow LED's. Honestly the install was so simple and the kids loved them so much I bought the add on wheel well lights and interior kit. Very impressed with the kit itself. Its much nicer than my INNOVA LED strip. The INNOVA has a nice music and control app but the strip itself isn't as nice as the LED Underglow lights. If they made a canopy kit that would let you run the wires through the frame pillars I would use those in a second.
sigfla45 is offline   Reply With Quote