View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 12:27 PM   #20
rabbitreborn
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2002 PDS SRT-8 Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltf1991 View Post
Ughhhhhh!!! Okay I won't mess with it. I'm just trying to get the car water proof while I wash it off. I thought someone tx me it was the speed controller. So I'm assuming that's the big black thing with a heat sink in the passenger side? J will be removing that hopefully in the next few minutes. Trying to figure out what size socket is needed to remove the steering wheel. I'm trying to get the last floor pan off but can't with the wheel on. Plus I want to change it out anyways. I did get the dash off and front shock cover. It's getting exciting now getting down to the frame!!!! Keep the advice coming. More progress pics to come tonight....
The unit in the floor is the pedal box and while not "waterproof" the main component in it it the ITS sensor and it is "potted" however, I usually advise that you either leave the cover on it or you remove the cover and the micro out of it before washing. The black box with the heat sink is the controller. I forget what size socket I use to remove the steering wheel.... sorry.
rabbitreborn is offline   Reply With Quote