View Single Post
Old 12-16-2021, 11:30 AM   #1
MDLNB
Gone Wild
Club Car

Question lithium charger voltage adjustment question

Lithium 58.8v 15amp charger

Opened my charger up and can't figure out which of the FOUR(4) pots to adjust to lower the voltage. Both the top and the bottom of the inside of the charger looks almost identical other than the top has the ac plug and negative negative output and the bottom has the positive output dc. There are four pots, two on each board top and bottom.

I am not sure which way to turn them, clockwise or counter-clockwise, but have tried each one and only saw a bit of change on the top picture top pot. It seemed to lower it only to 58.4 from the original 58.8. I did not have the charger connected to the battery pack when I did this. I did it disconnected and checked the anderson plug positive and negative.
I have seen others, but none seemed to look the same as this one.
Any assistance is appreciated. When disconnected and plugged in, I get a green light. When I had it hooked up to the battery pack, I got a red light and it DID charge. I just didn't want it to continue to charge it to the max. I want to lower it to somewhere around 56v or whatever is advised as a safe voltage.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bottom.jpg (103.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg top.jpg (101.9 KB, 0 views)
MDLNB is offline   Reply With Quote