View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 12:04 PM   #9
culli292
Getting Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Alltrax XCT48400PDS vs XCT48500PDS

[QUOTE=cartattach;1206051]If the stance is wider and you've added coilovers to firm it up a bit then you are definitely headed in the right direction. And don't let my previous post make you think going over 30 is bad, it just requires a little more attention to detail than many people put forth. But it sounds like you've been making all the needed changes and well on your way to a tire roasting high speed monster. But, I'd still say the difference in the controller would be negligible to you upping to the next level. You could ask JohnieB what the normal amp draw during use and the peak amp draw at initial acceleration would be and then get an idea to what you would "gain" if anything by upgrading.[/QUOTE

I have come back from the test on 48 volts and it is definitely "good". I don't think any more speed or torque is required (for now). I am going to leave the power plant alone and maybe do some rear disc brakes and looking to buy Trojan's Hydrolink setup if I can locate one for a good deal.
culli292 is offline   Reply With Quote