View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 11:15 AM   #6
rustyoldcar
Getting Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Purchasing a Club Car?

Quote:
Originally Posted by invalidsession View Post
i can't help you much with the carry all but all the golf course ones i've seen have been unmercifully hammered by $6.50 / hour yobbos with large boots, cut off t-shirts and prison tattoos.
The 94 non runner is a complete joke at $2000 and a leap of faith at best. A pair of belts will run you + - $50, a battery,full carb teardown and rebuild is on the cards and if you can't even drive it, goodness only knows what condition the brakes, rear end and other components are in. I know of a beautiful 2004 ds out here for $2500 and is available with any trial you care to give it. Granted, prices vary greatly by area but $2k for a non running 94 ? It'd be cheaper to rent a trailer and eat a tank of gas to get a better deal rather than have to spend your valuable time politely explaining to some delusional old biddy tending to her geraniums and moaning about the price of tapioca that her deceased husbands cart is only worth $500 at best. The "all it needs is a battery" people are a bloody plague mate.

Chris
amen and well said !!!!
rustyoldcar is offline   Reply With Quote