View Single Post
Old 12-08-2007, 11:22 AM   #1
jsntarant
Not Yet Wild

Default need help with new cart-big wheels/electric system/lift

I just bought a 93 G9 from a local dealer...it was used in a energy factory of some sort cuz its still got the stickers on it...

needs some repair on the body, but thats ok, gonna mod it all up anyway. I have researched all over the site to try to answer my questions, but cant find the specific answers I am looking for

so here is what I want to do with this cart...I have a car customizing business and want to use this to run around at car shows and such, maybe throw some models on it cruisin around. So it will be a show cart/demo vehicle that i want big wheels (18's or 20's), custom paint & graphics, audio/video...just make it tricked out to appeal to the custom crowd-plus it'l be fun to drive in i think.

I know that I have to lift the cart, i know about wheel adaptors, but can anyone tell me the process or steer me in the right direction to put on the big wheels.

I know the cart is 36v system, I will change out all the batteries to dep cycle batteries, I know I need more power to run all the extras, how can i wire the other battery(or batteries) to be charged with the others while its charging when i throw it on the charger?

Those are my big questions now, and I will post pics up of the cart and progress, etc soon...

Great forum so far and lots of knowlegable people

Jason
jsntarant is offline   Reply With Quote