View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 11:02 PM   #14
invalidsession
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: #90 Main Jet Drill Size

Quote:
Originally Posted by ez go go View Post
Your inconsistent babbling is the only droll thing here now... So far you've only succeeded in bashing people out here tryin to help. Your rude and arrogant and I personally wish you would go elsewhere b/c you are no help.. You only have the urge to step on peoples fingers to put a feather in your hat. Your continued replies to bash anyone and everyone that tries to help only magnifies your stupidity and incompetence. Why don't you clean your glasses, take your thumb out of your a@@ and read my reply. It never leans or refers in any way shape or form that the jet could be restored. I know exactly what will and won't happen to an engine under the wrong circumstances. I used a method that works so it is proven. You've proved your an a##hole and I believe it. Ya know, try to be constructive next time and maybe it won't come to this. I didn't start this process of rude replies but I intend to end it. You've done nothing but removed all doubt that your a self absorbed moron. Apparently your 35 years was spent mostly around the exhaust pipes of all those engines because your ability to think before speaking is shot. Your reply about " poke and hope " was all you. If it's too much for you to reply in a sensible way then DON'T REPLY. I never negated the fact that the bit Stump had wouldn't work. I only let him know how I did it. I never took anything out of you, much less piss as you put it, you interpreted what I wrote in a negative way and that was not the intention. I offered a method that worked b/c I didn't have the tools he has. Nobody is impressed with your clever vocabulary so just go away. Having to reply to you in this way has brought me closer to your level and I've found it to be the lowest. I highly doubt the rant is over b/c I feel sure your ego is way to big to leave w/o the last word so go ahead and open your mouth and remove whatever doubt is left that your a maniacal douchebag!! OVER!! If rude is what you wanted, now you have it.
Pathetic, absolutely pathetic. Another drivel ridden diatrabe. Please Mr Chimp err (Chump) (i'm sure you mean well) but don't try and come across with your "been there done it shite" .
P.S, Spell check was free last I checked. You might want to look it up chump

Your friend,

Chris.
invalidsession is offline   Reply With Quote