View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008, 10:07 PM   #4
mbwagner78
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: speed control issue 92 e z go electric

Hey Charlie
Thanks for the help. This does it as soon as I press the pedal. I jacked up the back wheels and tested it and it looks like it it making good contact with the board. I may have melted my solenoid....the golf cart shop told me to wire my charger end incorrectly (I replaced it) when I plugged it in it blew a diode in the charger and I can see a burn spot on the solenoid. If the solenoid is bad, will it send full voltage to the first contact? I can see a spark in the front of the cart ....like in the back of the F/R switch when I push the pedal down. I will print off the diagram and double check it.....I think it is wired up correctly but for some reason there is just too much voltage when I hit the gas..........maybe I should replace the contacts again, I did clean them off with some wet / dry sand paper but I can see where they are a bit melted....if they are melted together a little bit will that make it go crazy? I would guess it would. I will check it out again tomorrow. Thanks so much!
Mary
mbwagner78 is offline   Reply With Quote