View Single Post
Old 10-24-2015, 09:09 AM   #1
smokey tennis shoe
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default RXV reverse switch malfunctions? I have error codes

I have a 2010 or 2011 RXV.

2 year old trojan batteries, 51.3 volts. The problem, is when i turn the key switch on to reverse, and wait for the start up test, half the time the cart will not move. When this happens, if i turn it off and then back on, and wait for the test, it will eventually kick in and go.

Sometimes, i have to go thru this process of turning key on and off, about 6 times before it will.

I replaced the key switch, and it made no difference. So i hooked up the hand held, and i only see 2 error codes.

These are the error codes :

25106 and 25107

The first code says the reverse buzzer or harness?? Buzzer works fine, harness appears fine, i have tugged, wiggled at both ends ( key switch, and buzzer ), and makes no difference.

The other code refers to something in the brake, about aligning some disc?/

Anyway, if this helps. I noticed when the malfunction happens, at that time on the handheld, the solenoid is NOT closed AND ALSO the reverse function says "off".

I also noticed on the start up test, if the malfunction happens, the first buzzer sound you hear, starts out faint then kicks in, and also the start "lurch" is not as severe as the normal lurch.

What can i do to fix this??

Thank you guys for any help and consideration
smokey tennis shoe is offline   Reply With Quote