View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 12:02 AM   #1
awb
Not Yet Wild

Default marathon problems! cart wont move

so im out of ideas. ive been searching the forums and trying to figgure out why my cart quit moving. at first i though it was my solenoid. so i bought a hd one from the golf cart king(as seen in the pic)

well it turns out this did nothing. i though maybe i got a faulty part? maybe i hooked it up wrong? back to the pc i went and i was more confused then when i started because all the diagrams and ect look like **** and are incomplete. so i decided to test the motor. i determined the motor was bad, took it apart and seen a broken terminal.

600 dollars later and a 2 and a half hour trip to Syracuse i got a d&d high torque motor installed when when i hooked it up. nothing? so now im thinking ok i hooked the motor up wrong. back to the pc.

who ever made the forums should be shot. 7 day waiting period?

im lost here. i dont know what year cart i have, what the problem is, or how to fix it. also the engineer who made the resistor cart setup need to be shot multiple times and have the holes filled with the shooters feces.

the tag on the cart dosnt match anything ive seen on the net.

can some one please look at the diagram i drew and fix/correct/finish it for me? i really need this cart going, without it i will be back up with work as i use this to tow and move equipment around the shop.

if i had the extra money i would have gotten the solid state conversion but im slowly regretting buying this old cart.

thanks!
awb is offline   Reply With Quote