View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 08:07 PM   #1
Busted Knuckles
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Talking I am doing the HF electric to gas conversion.

I just got a 1991 Ezgo marathon "I think" the plate says Textron. Its just a cart to get back and forth to the bus stop with the kids and to the ice house across the street. Besides a little rust the cart was in good shape. The Jakes drop axle lift is really nice, but I need to get some good 1 inch wheel spacers for the front. I have 22x11x8.0 mud kings all the way around and the steering linkage rubs the tire. Wides up front look cool but hopefully the spacers don't stress the front end much. The cart is completely stripped to frame and painted right now after a lot of brushing and sanding. As soon as I am a member long enough I will post some pics. I brushed black HD auto enamel over the frame, suspension, and axles. Hopefully it will keep the rust away for a while. When i removed the electronics out of it I notice the motor is not stock. Is there anyone here that can look at a few pics for me and see what I should ask for a selling price on the electronics and motor. I just want it to be a good deal for the person that buys it. As soon as I sell these I can get the rest of the parts I need for mock up. I have experience with UTV and ATVs If I can fit 420cc in there I can put a weight adjustable Comet system. But the 6.5hp 212cc scoots pretty good if I cant get the 420cc to fit. There aren't any hills here in town. I will try to post the progress and the materials used for everyone once I can.
Busted Knuckles is offline   Reply With Quote