View Single Post
Old 09-26-2018, 08:01 PM   #1
BrewCityMusic
Hammer Down !!!!

E-Z-GO

Default Navitas TSX 440A Controller, Harness for Club Car IQ-up and Dash-Mount OTF Controller

Just figured I'd throw these out to the Forum before putting them on Ebay, I have several extra Brand New Navitas TSX2.0 Controllers (440 Amp) that come with the adapter Harness for Precedent or DS IQ carts as well as the "On-The-Fly" Controller Module (all sealed in original packaging), Also have the ProBit Software and Interface here so I could help set them up for motors other than stock, $515 plus shipping (actual) each kit while they last (we have 7 available but they are cross-posted) ... I will try to check my PM's daily and update, FCFS payment through PayPal "Friends and Family" only or pick up at the shop (zip 53105) with cash or GOOD check w/ID (have to charge tax at the shop though).

Just a note, if You have a Custom Motor (PQ, EMP, etc) I will have to work with the builder to program things correctly, that could take a day or so as of course, everyone is busy this time of year. If You need it set up for stock motor they are ready to roll and I can ship same or next day.
BrewCityMusic is offline   Reply With Quote