View Single Post
Old 05-02-2016, 08:38 AM   #49
Joe Crow
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Inside An MCOR 01-04 DS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshred View Post
I was trouble shooting my CC DS today and found the MCOR to be the problem. After much research, I see that this is a problem part on these carts. I figured being the machinist I am, I'd take this thing apart to see if it might be repairable... It can be done. I am going to get a used one but try to fix this one to have as a spare.

Just curious if that was how the solder joints looked initially when you cut it open. Looks pretty ratty. I have a DS that intermittently will not run - solenoid clicks, but the controller is not getting a throttle signal - I know this because I have an All-Trax AXE that has an indicator for W/O throttle and it just stays green (on and ready) when it won't run. It can sit for a few hours or overnight and then it will run again - Controller indicator shows W/O throttle when it runs (yellow) frustrating because I can't seem to nail it, and when it does fail, I don't have anything with me to test with LOL. It is either the MCOR or the All-Trax - at least I have it narrowed to that. If that is the typical solder job, I wonder if it is a cold joint in the MCOR causing this.
Joe Crow is offline   Reply With Quote