View Single Post
Old 04-05-2022, 01:51 PM   #10
Jhammer
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 2008 Tomberlin Emerge hall effect senor issue

Yeah that's how I have it set up, I have checked the controller and on the checklist from FSIP I'm getting 48 volts with the pedal up but on pin 17 of the controller harness, it says you should have 0v when the pedal is fully pressed down. Well, I'm getting 48v with the pedal up and down with no change in voltage. So pin 17 runs to the PC/RUN switch but for the life of me I can't figure out why the voltage is not dropping to 0v when the pedal is pressed all the way down. I have followed the checklist and it says if you don't get 0v when pressed down it could be a defective controller. However, the controller was just rebuilt last march so that makes it outside of the 1-year warranty also why would it mess up now since it hasn't run even with a rebuilt controller. I swear I'm going to lite the cart on fire and roll it off a cliff. I'm so frustrated with the whole thing I can't keep wasting time and money when I have no idea where to look to fix the issue sorry for the rant Tomberlin hs over complicated everything with their carts.
Jhammer is offline   Reply With Quote