View Single Post
Old 06-28-2022, 06:59 PM   #12
mgray70
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: RXV Curtis Controller won't move

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartdoc1969 View Post
The controller will check the reverse buzzer during the startup tests. It's one of the last tests in the sequence and will not pass if it doesn't see it. I believe on the Curtis units the reverse buzzer can be turned off in the settings. You'll need to get the connection clean enough so the handheld can communicate with the controller. I would take a close look at the wiring harness for corrosion or poor connections. Check the run plug under the cup holder, it's a common failure point.
I've checked the run port underneath the cup holder. Does have a little green corrosion film. Sprayed contact cleaner and plugged and unplugged a few times.
Got the programmer plug pretty clean. Can get the power light and rx light to illuminate on the Curtis computer USB. Still will come connect. It's powering up and going through the test, but will not move. Reverse buzzer works. Good battery voltage. I just don't know where to look on these carts. A TXT I could fix with no problem. Just haven't worked on many of these. I hate to throw parts at it. I'm wondering if it's the controller being that it will not connect?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
mgray70 is offline   Reply With Quote