View Single Post
Old 05-15-2014, 08:49 PM   #4
BrewCityMusic
Hammer Down !!!!

E-Z-GO

Default Re: I'm Baaaack ... Did Ya Miss Me? 2006 MPT Questions

Man, if I could just call a "Do-Over" on the last 2 years I wouldn't look back a bit ... 2 Major Family deaths (Mom and Brother) and the stark realization that I wasted well over a decade with my eyes "half-optimistic" ... Meh, it is what it is. I guess it's true what they say, "Growing Pains" never go away. The good news is the Growth. Which reminds me of the Ex, I'm guessing she has at least *one* of them by now, LOL. But I digress ...

Dang, 24hp looks good, but I seriously (as always, if You remember) have a specific budget to adhere to with this cart. The cart itself notwithstanding, I have a total of $1050 for the rebuilt motor and the clutch parts, regardless of how it happens. I already set up the wrap at $130 (material inclusive) but *might* stretch that into paint at $350. Seats locally are an easy deal at $90 (redo) - but I'm leaning towards not trusting that bunch to get it done fast AND right. So that budget *unfortunately* went to $170. Still have a favor or two to pull in on the lift, rims, and tires (was quoted $650 shipped for the Jakes 6 and 23's on the bellybutton Tempests that I may take, at least they're 14's) - I didn't see any full kits on Vegas' site, do they do them? I'm likely going to call in the AM - I could stretch to say $1900ish if I had to, hmmm ....
BrewCityMusic is offline   Reply With Quote