View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 07:47 AM   #4
jeffr
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: ag9651 club car intermittent spark

Yes I bought 2 new ones from 2 different suppliers, I did not send them back or inquier to usely you can't return electrical parts. I haven't tried one from another cart but was thinking about it. The spark comes and goes from the origional coil. It will run for a bit then cut in and out kind of a pain when your trying to get back to the shop.
After trying the second coil without luck I reinstalled the original one replaced the kill micro hooked everything back up and ran it on the jack 3/4 throttle for 30 minutes without a problem, took it out and it died, it took me 20 minutes to get it back in, It would run 5 seconds then die all the way back.
It seem like when it gets hot the coil lays down.If they can spare one of the other cart's I might try a coil out of one of them, although I'm a little gun shy about messing with something that works.
I did hit some pretty good bumps before it quit the last time it almost acts like something is lose. but i don't that there is. probably just a coincidence.
jeffr is offline   Reply With Quote