View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 03:24 PM   #1
mojo154
Not Yet Wild

Yamaha

Default My 93 Hyundai 36V

Hi All -

New to the forum here, just got done with the Introduction thread. Anyways, here are a few pics of my Hyundai golf cart that the soon to be wife and I inherited. I know what your going to say...Hyundai...boat anchor...and so on. However this cart has some special meaning with her famaily (so there is no trading it) and it was free with the promise that I would take care of it. I have already installed the 6" daylighters on the front and the Led tail lights on the back for safety reasons while she cruises the neighborhood. Now im afraid its time for the projects that I want to do. I am constantly searching the web for pics of lifted hyundai's to get some ideas of where I want to go with this project, however it is incredible hard to find hyundi's that I like. Have you guys seen any? I am very partial to Boris's Mongrel rebuild and am watching him closely (awesome cart Boris!). I'm pretty sure that what he is doing is way out of my league, and I could never find what size lift and type he put on, but that is in fact the genral direction which I want to go. What do yall think? Any comments and help are greatly appreciated and am looking forward to documenting this build with pictures with you guys help.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 042.jpg (57.1 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg 043.jpg (62.7 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg 044.jpg (70.1 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg 045.jpg (65.4 KB, 23 views)
mojo154 is offline   Reply With Quote