View Single Post
Old 08-07-2008, 09:53 PM   #1
sepe
Not Yet Wild

Default Hyundai gas cart

My parents just picked up a Hyundai gas cart(as the title says) for the campground. Paid $1200 and all it needs is some clean up and we need to give some attention to one connection(needs replaced and will probably get that tomorrow). I was wondering what we might be able to do as far as a lift for the cart. I know that there isn't all that much as far as aftermarket because of the short build-time. I have read on a few boards that the Hyundais are a little bit of this and a little bit of that carts(read about the Yamaha G2 and how some parts may work on our cart). I am looking forward to tearing into this one(if I can) and giving it a bit of a lift and repainting it this winter(people my parents got it from had repainted but did a poor job of prep work...needs some filler here and there but nothing major, year old paint flaking off).

Any ideas on what aftermarket may fit or where I could possibly find the parts that would fit? I am looking for a lift and maybe a dash kit. I'll probably fab up a canopy/roof frame and come up with some sort of idea that doesn't end up looking like a golf cart roof.
sepe is offline   Reply With Quote