View Single Post
Old 08-09-2008, 10:14 PM   #10
sepe
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Hyundai gas cart

Right now I'm kicking myself because we had a barn find that was a 400cc snowmobile engine that we took to a family friend that loves to tinker with small engines. I guess I didn't lay enough claim on it because when my parents cleaned out their pole building that was one of the things to leave. Also had a 4 wheeler rear end. Could've made something interesting. This cart, since it is theirs I've got to leave it semi tame. A couple of retired folk don't have the same opinions as I do. They'd be perfectly fine leaving it as it is but I've said I've pay for what I put on it as I'll be using it at the campground when they're not staying there.

Underneath the backseat will end up with a 10" sub(maybe an 8" depending on space) and there will be some 6 1/2"s in the body under the front seat.

I guess the guy wanted $1500 for the Hyundai and without talking him down any, he said $1200. They had spoke to him about one of his trailers so he thought maybe giving a break would sway them to spend more money.

I sent Tom an email about the lift and a few other questions. Thanks for the help.
sepe is offline   Reply With Quote