View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 11:42 AM   #13
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

Default Re: 93 gas club car fluids to change

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckiguy View Post
hey tpm your the expert! you own the shop. and we all make mistakes.:) but we minght find out he has a suzuki motor in it like a previous poster on anther posting said! or how many weridos put hondas or briggs in there carts? but yes the more i think and recall it prob is the ohv engine. but i did say in my posting if you have the flat top engine it has none, and if you have a ohv its on the front under the driverside seat on the left side.
dont worry tom, i aint going to take it personal, taking 6hrs to repack bearings on a truck that should have taken 1 1/2hrs. put me in a pretty good mood tonight. plus i like how we correct each other if we get something wrong.
please don,t take that personal........it wasn,t meant to be personal or degrading in any way and to be honest i wasn,t sure if when they changed over there was only 1 or poss. 2 different change over,s......i asked that for my own personal info..............as for me being an expert you know better than that i,m in no way an expert i still learn every day and yes i love how we correct each other thats what makes this place what it is and why there are 10 times the # of people who come here than any other site.......we can correct each other without getting bashed for it.....spend 6 hours going thur posts you,ll find where i have been wrong plenty of times...........if it came across as offensive i apoligize for that it was truely not meant to be........tell me about taking 6 hours to do a job that calls for an hour i have been there........ball joints on a checy truck the bigger ones that are put in with the big rivits......i think they gave you 5 or 6 hours to do the whole job......took me 2 days on this beast so bad mood was the mood of the day...........................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote