View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 09:40 PM   #14
ckiguy
Bad *** Speller!

Club Car

Default Re: 93 gas club car fluids to change

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowman View Post
please don,t take that personal........it wasn,t meant to be personal or degrading in any way and to be honest i wasn,t sure if when they changed over there was only 1 or poss. 2 different change over,s......i asked that for my own personal info..............as for me being an expert you know better than that i,m in no way an expert i still learn every day and yes i love how we correct each other thats what makes this place what it is and why there are 10 times the # of people who come here than any other site.......we can correct each other without getting bashed for it.....spend 6 hours going thur posts you,ll find where i have been wrong plenty of times...........if it came across as offensive i apoligize for that it was truely not meant to be........tell me about taking 6 hours to do a job that calls for an hour i have been there........ball joints on a checy truck the bigger ones that are put in with the big rivits......i think they gave you 5 or 6 hours to do the whole job......took me 2 days on this beast so bad mood was the mood of the day...........................
5 to 6 hrs? why dont you just use a cut off wheel to cross cut them them use your air hammer and knock the heads off? or do you like to beat the snot out of your wrist with a mini sledge and cold chisel?
no this was a wheel bearing that need adjusted, pull the cover and see shavings, pull the bearing and find half the race in the outer bearing. but the hub and find the outer bearing same. beat the races out and repalce with out any issues, find the spindle cut and gouged and have to ream it and shave it and sand it smooth to let the new bearing on. then have your supervisior say run the old bearing, causde if it came off iti will go back on......this my friend is why we only have 2 trucks left that have wheel bearing packed with grease, all others have been updated to wet bearings and hubs!
ckiguy is offline   Reply With Quote