View Single Post
Old 02-24-2021, 08:37 AM   #21
FLBeachBum
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Found my perfect lithium pack!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alangsam View Post
OK folks, Finally pulled the trigger on a Lithium pack. I waited till I could find one that was designed in the US (built in china) and in this case in Lakeland FL only a few hours from my house. The reasons I went with Extreme Team Carts & Accessories 48v 100ah pack -
They specifically tested it with the navitas 5K AC system on a CC and it never tripped the packs BMS.
It has a built in BLUETOOTH BMS. those of you that love the NAVITAS Bluetooth Dealler app will love the app on the pack. Screen shots attached. This is the only pack I could find that had this and I consider it a must have. Imagine your NAVITAS System without an app...
They include a 20AMP charger, VOLT and SOC meter calibrated for the pack, really nice screw knobs - no tools needed, a new charge port with easy instructions and a tie down.
They load test each pack before shipment.
it fits perfectly in a CC Precident battery box and leaves about 70 percent of the space free!
At 88 lbs it saves about 350 lbs and its a very small package when you open the box you won't believe the "compactness"
Blake and Fred that are the owners of extreme team spent plenty of time communicating with me and have answered any and all questions I have had so far
5 year warranty.
Best part is that its less expensive at 1850 including the 20amp charger than any of the other packs that I have seen out there in the 48v 100ah.
Im still deciding on some of the wire routing now that I have all this room. No more battery acid, no more watering. you really won't need to open the seat much anymore.
If you cant tell I am extremely happy with this purchase.
The next thing that needs to happen is to get J Todd J. Todd Dussault to get the Extreme Team Pack listed in the battery type in the latest Navitas dealer app...... hint hint
I am actually based in Lakeland and this pack is at the top of my list (Roypow is 2nd, which also just opened an office in Lakeland??). I have a 400A Alltrax, 22" tires, and a high speed motor from Dave at Revolution. Currently seeing 29-30mph on flat, ~15mi range since we floor it everywhere. We drive this at the beach and need 20mi of range (at most) and would love to see closer to 35mph, the cart is street legal. Based on your time with it, is this feasible?

I already spoke with Blake, very helpful and it looks like they added a bunch of information to their website since most of these posts in this thread... Also he stated 200A continuous discharge, but site still says 100A.

The only other question is since this has a built in 48 to 12v converter, should I run a fuse box or just connect the lights directly to the terminals?
FLBeachBum is offline   Reply With Quote