View Single Post
Old 03-15-2021, 05:44 PM   #32
Rasputin
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Icon programming/speed limit?

Only mods to the default settings were RPM of 7000 (6000 from factory) and FWD Drive Power of 18 (15 from factory). Lithium pack, 4 passengers. Temp was 75 or so.

Took a 3 mile drive at about 85% of the trip at full throttle to destination. Failure occurred during return trip after 30 minute stop at destination. Failure was while climbing a grade at full throttle. Cart suddenly stopped without warning with complete power failure. Took about 20 minutes before I could turn the battery back on and then everything functioned fine.

It may have been the battery given the complete power loss. I wasn't running the monitors but nothing felt particularly outside of normal temps when I was initially diagnosing it FWIW. When the cart booted back up, the controller was about 35C and motor was at 70C.

As a bonus, I now know to keep a T25 key with me to disengage the automatic parking brake these carts have in a complete power-out scenario.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATrain View Post
I'd like to know more about this...can you explain in more detail the circumstances?
Rasputin is offline   Reply With Quote