View Single Post
Old 10-17-2019, 02:52 PM   #17
CP241
Nincompoop village idiot

Club Car

Default Re: What kind of cargo bed is this?

[quote=swb713;1661935]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP241 View Post
Hiding out of shame, yes

I did feel a little funny driving all the way home with that thing on my trailer. But it was back roads almost the entire way so not TOO many people saw it

YEAH .... I think I would have done the same thing.

I like green, and my ParCar I am working on is going to be MOPAR Green, but that Kermit The Frog Green and those Hideously Ugly Maroon/Gold flames have got to disappear.

Now WE know why you didn't show it.

Make it Pretty again ..... Please!
It already is

I tried a black base coat with a blue/green flip pearl. Looked AWESOME when I painted it, but must have been the humidity or something, it got all milky overnight and looked terrible the next day. I don't know exactly what happened so I re-did it again. black base coat with a red metallic pearl, came out a burgundy/black cherry type of color when it was all done. I think it looks pretty sweet

Now though, bit of a dilemma. I'm not sure if I want to put that body on this cart, or swap bodies with my other DS that's already lifted. Put the green bedliner body on this, with a regular bed on the back and make it a yard cart. Put the nice body, paint the roof to match with the mesh bed on my lifted one. Body has to come off of that one anyway, make it a lot easier to do the suspension work I need to fix from the previous owner, and pull the motor to rebuild it. Runs great, i've driven it allllll over the place, crappy suspension and all. but it's burning some oil. Not enough to see smoke, but enough that I can smell it. That smell of burning oil is unmistakable. Better to do a quick rebuild on it now than wait until it gets worse and something happens.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20191010_225850.jpg (210.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20191006_230740.jpg (342.7 KB, 0 views)
CP241 is offline   Reply With Quote