View Single Post
Old 09-02-2022, 11:06 AM   #1
WesleyWins
Not Yet Wild

Default EZGO Express S4 Elite battery issues

Hello all, I have a 2021 EZGO Express S4 Elite, and I have had an absolute nightmare with this cart. It all stems around battery issues. My first issue was that after about 1 mile of driving the cart, the battery would drop to just above half instantly. I think they finally figured that out and it was the battery management system or so they say.

So now I have the cart back again and I don't actually think i can get through 18 holes of golf. I will include some pictures but after just 9 holes of golf my battery is basically at 1/2. I don't understand how this is possible, my golf course has electric golf carts and they go 32-56 holes of golf on one single charge...

Furthermore I think my golf cart place is lying to me. I have a 2021 EZGO Express S4 Elite, when i look at the battery it says I have a 60 AH TXT battery. I don't even think I have the 3 battery pack, I think its 2 even. How can I figure this out? And final question on my model cart I read i should have the 90 AH 3 battery pack lithium what battery should I actually have?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1207.jpg (73.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1206.jpg (8.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1213.jpg (107.4 KB, 0 views)
WesleyWins is offline   Reply With Quote