View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 11:12 AM   #3
ckiguy
Bad *** Speller!

Club Car

Default Re: 93 gas club car fluids to change

i thought gass trans and rear end used 80/w 90 or you can drop the 75/140 syn in it them? syn is the way to go for the rear end and trans. i still use convention on the engine side. 10w30 is what i was told by my dealer, but they say sae 30 will be fine also.

there is no oil filter on your cart, if you have the flat top engine, if you have the ohv engine, it has the oil filter on the front driver side of it(under driver seat, driver side) get you a fuel filter , for a small engine, the unerversial 5/16 1/4 lien with the clear body to see whats in it will be fine. only need one, if you have 2 get 2 of the same filter. i found running NGK brand plugs work awesome on the cart, and thats what kaw. put on it from the factory. and air filter. rember these things have the choke before the filter, so make sure your air box is installed correctly! they can be easy to put on wobber jobber and look like they were put on right. when you try to drive it in the cold, it runs like poo! most arts are available commercialy. you do not have to go to a dealer, but your BGW sponsors would appricate it!
ckiguy is offline   Reply With Quote