View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 11:23 AM   #1
girard415
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Unhappy EZGO Textron Controller

I have an EZGO Textron 27647-G01 that I have acquired from my dad. I plan on rebuilding it and giving to my son for Christmas. I am new to carts so I am lost. Here are my issues.

1st The Power wise charger will not come on I checked the batteries and I have 33.8 VDC from the postive of B1 to the negative of B6. I bypassed the relay to see if it even worked and it came on but the DC Amps showed nothing and I checked the AC amps and it was reading 32-33 Amps. Is the charger any good?

2nd The cart will not go. I have been troubleshooting for two days now but I am not sure if I have made any progress? I think it might be the ITS or the controller. I have .5 VDC going to the micro switch of the pedal box and when depressed the switch closes. I get 0 VDC to the ITS either side depressed or not. I checked the controller (Curtis PMC) and there is 0 VDC on the white and black wires.

I have found several diagrams on the forum but none for the 27647-G01. I am using the 28646 diagram which seems to have small differences.

Any suggestions would be great.
girard415 is offline   Reply With Quote