View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 11:10 AM   #1
maf217
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default 2004 EZ GO Oil Leak Help

Hello,
New to forumn and hoping somebody can help. I just rebuilt the engine for a friends 04 EZ go and the engine runs great! It did develop an oil leak after a couple hours of riding around. The cam seal pushed out. I replaced with another new seal and all was fine. The engine still has an oil leak and I'm not sure where it may be coming from. The spot where it leaked before is dry and it is showing oil on the top fin by the head bolt on the clutch side and running down the fins. Cleaned it off thinking it was from leak before and it is continuing to leak. Any ideas where to look first? The engine runs fine so i wouldnt think head gasket but maybe running up threads of head bolts? or are the holes blind.. also the pulse line to the fuel pump is leaking oil out some and its frothing out of the pump vent and at end of fuel line.. milky looking.. no blow by fresh bore and pistons oil level is at spec and the golf cart is stock without modifications. it is the robin engine 295.. Thanks in advance for any help or direction.
Matt
maf217 is offline   Reply With Quote