View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 07:19 AM   #15
bigunn
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: So your Yami won't turn over

Here is one for those people in the know. I have a G9A , My grandson was driving it and parked it and then it wouldn't start. After doing all of the checking Like in the first post, found it to be the start,stop switch. Here is where it gets weird, I take the switch out and was checking it with a volt ohm meter and it shows that it works. I had went to a golf parts shop in town and picked up a switch , but the parts box was missed labeled, it had 4 wires coming out of the switch, well the shop owner died [Matter fact if anyone is interested all parts and invertory and approx 30 carts are for sale]. Any way back to the switch If I hook the old switch laying on the floor board it works, I took the new switch and found out witch two wires that worked turned out to be red and white, and taping off the two black and while laying on the floor board , not installed it worked too. So I installed the new switch fighting that little boot, and tryed it no start take the switch laying on the floor board and it works fine, WTF So where would you look? Both switches work as long as they are not installed.
bigunn is offline   Reply With Quote