View Single Post
Old 07-16-2020, 11:43 AM   #17
Vince B333
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: 2019 Onward Kohler Issues

When the technician came out and talked with me, he did mention about O2 sensor code and charcoal canister. Him mentioning that is what got me thinking to tinkering with that thing. Regarding too full a tank. Yep, that has happened to me more than once. Filled to top. I just got done looking through owners manual and I couldn't find any mention of filling too much. One would think that if this is what is causing the problems to so many of us, a nice BIG notice would be in a few places in that manual. I know that I am not the only one with this issue. So if indeed the problem is that at one time raw gas has entered that canister, what to do about it now? Will it evaporate out itself? I am attaching a picture of my 'fix'. The only reason for the fuel filter on the one line is in case there is air being sucked into this line. Hopefully would prevent any debris from entering. I also used to have another filter attached (same way) to the black nipple on the gas tank. I just took that one off and plugged that line to see if it might make any difference. I really don't like leaving that line open since it is a direct route to gas in tank.
Thanks for replying to my message earlier.
Vince
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cart engine.jpg (283.7 KB, 0 views)
Vince B333 is offline   Reply With Quote