View Single Post
Old 01-07-2021, 06:44 PM   #27
NewtoBuggies
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Solid state conversion and 36 to 48 volt

Ok so work and life has gotten in my way the past few days but i was able to borrow a few minutes this evening to check out the codes on the controller.

Sergio I agree the fnr shouldn't make any difference if the key is off, but i read on some other post here in the forum that there will be draw with it on (i cant remember exactly what it was) so i just put it in practice to put into n when not in use.

So according to the LED codes from the controller it is 1-green and 3-red. Referencing the Alltrax book for code meanings it is showing Battery over voltage. This is confusing as the digital meter is reading 49.9 tonight after just sitting for the past few days. I did not put my volt meter on the pack to verify but the meter is pretty accurate with the volt meter readings when i checked it during the install portion.

Now moving to the next page in the Alltrax book for the code definitions -- a battery overage means that B+ voltage is higher than over voltage battery setting. Can this change on its own in the controller? I don't have a USB cable to hook the controller up to my laptop but I can obviously go buy one if I need to reset something.

Any one have any experience with this issue on the Alltrax? Just to clarify the controller I have is the SR 48500.

Oh and also I did check which was clicking (solenoid or reversing contactor) and by putting my hand on each, separately of course, they both are clicking. I can feel them as well as hear them.
NewtoBuggies is offline   Reply With Quote