View Single Post
Old 01-09-2021, 05:42 PM   #29
NewtoBuggies
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Solid state conversion and 36 to 48 volt

So I picked up a USB cable and downloaded the Alltrax software. Today after work I plugged in the laptop to the controller with the key off. Following the user manual I did observe the controller information on the left top side. It shows the model serial and revision information.

under controller settings tab it lists the KSI at 16volts, undervoltage at 20 volts,
overvoltage at 55 volts. max motor amps at 500, max motor amps at 500, max forward speed 100%, Max reverse speed 50%, throttle rate 12.5%.

the throttle settings tab has the speed and torque curves which look good - speed curve is 1=0, 5=10, 21=15, 37=23, 54=37, 72=58, 99=100, 100=100. torque curve is - 1=0, 11=32, 20=57, 30=80, 42=95, 50=100, 99=100, 100=100.

The monitor tab has error flags and gauges. none of the error flags are checked nor highlighted as the manual says they will be if there is an error. this is with the key switch on or off same result.

The gauges section shows the battery volts at 1.8 and the temperature of the controller at 14* Celsius. i am assuming that the voltage is based on the usb plug being plugged in and it giving me the continuous 3 green flashes indicating it is plugged into the laptop according to what the user manual says.

I put it in monitor mode and with help form my son we can safely monitor it while driving except it doesn't move of course. we just get the clicking and in turn the 1 green 3 red led flash from the controller. that we have been getting.

I am tempted to disconnect the battery pack wires to try and reset it as it appears everything is where it should be. I am not sure if this will work or not. I am curious as to how it isnt showing the error of overvoltage on the toolkit but it does on the LED flash code.

I hope all this made sense to you guys.
NewtoBuggies is offline   Reply With Quote