Thread: Battery cost?
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 04:52 PM   #6
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

Default Re: Battery cost?

keep in mind guys you get what you pay for........i really don,t like the sams or sears batteries because most people don,t keep on top of the most important thing maintence............now if you buy them and youy break them in right and you do a good job maintaining them you,ll be ok but as soon as you start slacking on the maintence you have a nightmare on hand beleive me i have seen my share of these batteries under 1 year old that were junk due to owners lack of maintence.................the one thing about trogens is even without good maintence you can bring them back to life something thats almost impossible to do with the other brands........i had 3 E-Z, two had sams and the other sears 1 set 12 months old 1 set 11 months old and one set 18 months old out of all these batteries i was able to save 1 battery the others were all junk what a hard pill to swallow...........i tell the customer just the way it is and why it happened and they promise this will never happen again i,ll be back for regular maintence we are talking 20 minutes of down time and after all my preaching and all their promoises i even give them a step by step on paper what to do and when......guess what the next time i see them its because of the same old problem.......no maintence......very frustrating but its not my money my wife even sends them reminders in the mail still makes no difference...............so no matter what brand you decide to buy you MUST BREAK THEM IN RIGHT AND YOU MUST MAINTAIN THEM or your gonna be buying batteries every year......the only way around it buy a gas cart......................................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote