View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 11:59 AM   #1
EZ-GOGO-EZ
Not Yet Wild

Default Just purchased an EZ-GO Xi 875

http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a2...D550/ry%3D400/ <<< picture link of what i just got my hands on ... its an ezgo (cushman) truck. model XI 875 with Steel Curtis cab with removable doors i plan on using in my shop , may take the Curtis cab off and sell. so far i found that the tires are solid (as in filled with silicone or something, pretty heavy ) two of the six batteries are bad, the charger works fine as well as the rest of the electrical , even the wiper motor on the cab which isnt being used... the brake lights dont work which i put the issue being on the switch on the master cylinder..brakes need to be bled bad and fluid and possibly lines replaced in hopes that will free them from sticking so bad. . lots of rust, mostly on sheet metal , theres a few areas where just the coating is separating from the metal itself. its a work in progress for sure . cant wait to get it up and running, says its capable of 3000 lbs capacity . dont know if i would max that out but being the truck seems to be from 97 im not trying to either, at least not in stock form.

updates will come as im new to this forum and plan on using any and all info on this site as i can... thanks

Last edited by EZ-GOGO-EZ; 01-31-2012 at 12:12 PM.. Reason: to add picture
EZ-GOGO-EZ is offline   Reply With Quote