3) Number of individual packs - 1
4) Pack voltage - 48v
5) Controller upgrade - SilverWolf
6) Motor upgrade - SilverWolf
7) Series, Sepex or AC drive - “AC”
O.D. Tire size - 26”
9) Typical driving terrain - Flat
10) Estimated range on pavement - \_(•_•)_/
11) Average and Top speeds - Average 24 to 32, Top Speed 46 but ran out of room in our little town of Gib lol
12) Likes or dislikes - Love it!
13) Additional comments - Have been running the husky for just over a year now and loving it. I started with the Roypow but head cut off issues because of the SilverWolf motor and controller so I switched to the big battery husky and has been running great!🤞🏻
In our little town there’s no long enough stretch to see what it really can do, I’m guessing just a few more miles past 46 mark for top speed. There’s an awful lot of golf carts in our little town and a few bars 😳 so there’s a lot of aggressive driving 😂 One time or another I’ll have to see how many miles I get out of a charge. I usually don’t let it drop between 25% and 28% Thanks Tom47 great thread!
Thank you for responding, TMZ. That is the first time I heard of a cart going so fast it runs out of road!

If you can, start with a full charge and drive 4 or 5 miles, then record the Ah used. This can be done over several days if you don't ride that far each day. Divide the Ah by the miles and you can see your consumption.

I have found on mine that speed does not change the Ah consumption much.
Tom47 is offline   Reply With Quote