View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 08:48 AM   #1
Drsax01
Not Yet Wild

Default Battery Cable lengths?

I am looking for the wire lengths for the battery wires on the different EZGO carts.

I am a new Golf cart owner. I have learned a lot from looking at this forum. I figures it was about time to post some things of my own.

I own a 2005 EZ GO TXT series cart 36Volt . I am starting to upgrade it piece by piece. Slowly so my wife doesn’t realize how much money I have to spend to get the cart where I want it. I initially spent only $500 on the cart and another 4$50 on new batteries. Everything on the cart is stock. I have done a lot of cleaning. I installed new batteries that I bought from Napa. I have made my own 4 AWG battery cables and replaced all 13 of them. That alone has made a pretty noticeable difference up and down the hills. I still need more torque so I am going to save up for a new controller and solenoid.

I built my own battery wires and upgraded the stock cables with 4 gauge. My neighbor was interested in the same type of thing. Does anyone have a resource to find the lengths of the cables? I’ve looked all over the place and can’t find the actual stock cable lengths .

Thanks for the help on advance.
Drsax01 is offline   Reply With Quote